There are a number of ways you can come and see us/
Privately – with a medical history form, which will be provided for you or a referral from a doctor listing your medical history
Chronic Disease Management (CDM) under Medicare (formerly Enhanced Primary Care Plan)
- Medicare rebate for a maximum of 5 Allied Health services per patient each calendar year. Additional services are not possible in any circumstances.
- You may be able to claim Medicare rebates for Allied Health services if you have a chronic (or terminal) medical condition that is being managed by your GP.
- The need for allied health services must be directly related to your chronic condition.
- A chronic medical condition is one that has been (or is likely to be) present for 6 months or longer, for example, Asthma, Cancer, Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, Musculo-skeletal conditions and Stroke.
Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA)
Patients will need:
- A referral from their GP, medical specialist or hospital discharge planner which includes a diagnosis informing the Exercise Physiologist of the your condition requiring clinically necessary treatment
- A Gold Card for all conditions or a White Card where the referral for treatment is for a war caused or service related condition accepted by DVA.